SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Hydration Nation will use Xend as its partner for Shipping & Delivery of all items from Hydrationnation.biz website for this year of 2015.
Delivery turnaround time is within 2 to 3 days from pick up of the item at the head office of Hydration Nation.
Process of Delivery:1. Payment must be made by either direct Bank deposit, payment at the Hydration Nation Store in Robinson’s Magnolia (Cash or Credit Card only) or via Paypal payment on the website.
2. Once payment has been received and verified, items will be picked up by our Delivery Service for immediate shipment to our customers.
3. Please note that proper arrangements must be made for Peak Season (i.e. Christmas, Valentine’s Day) as deliveries are usually busy during this time of year. Pick-up schedule by Courier Service are done Monday to Saturdays only.
4. Once our Courier Service has received the item, delivery may take between 1 to 3 business days depending on delivery location.
5. Provincial Shipments use a separate Courier Service (2Go or LBC). Transit time is between 2 to 3 days depending on location of address. Please allocate at least a week for Provincial Deliveries especially if they are outside the City proper.
Tracking of Package:1. We will email you a tracking number for each package order together with the confirmation of order. You may track your package through our Courier Service website at
Our Courier Service, Xend, automatically insures all packages up to P2000.00.
It is suggested that you insure your items for the full-declared value/cost. In the rare event that your shipment is lost in transit, the declared value is the amount that will be refunded to you. Please note that an option is given to increase the insurance of a product over the automatic P2000.00. 1% will be added as an option to increase the insurance of your item for delivery. i.e. If the Flask is worth P2150, the client will pay only 1% of P150= P1.50
Charges:Shipping charge is as follows:
|Within Metro Manila
|3kgs & Below (3 insulated bottles)
| Above 3kgs (4 bottles or more)
| Additional P30/kg
| 3kgs & Below
IDENTIFICATION NEEDED WHEN RECEIVING THE ITEM1. Any Government issued identification.
2. Authorization letter to receive items in your absence.
Reasons why a Package is Undeliverable:Incorrect Address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the carrier typically returns the package to us.
Failed Delivery Attempts.
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Packages that contain more than P1300 of merchandise will always require a signature; otherwise, it is generally up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. After three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Damaged During Transit.
If a package is damaged on its way to you, the shipper may return it to us without attempting delivery.
Refused by Recipient.
If a recipient is not expecting a package, they may refuse it if they believe it was sent to them in error. In the event your package is deemed undeliverable, we will contact you via email or contact details provided for proper disposition.
International ShippingWe accept international shipping. Delivery Costs will be calculated separately per inquiry via email or the Contact Us Form on the website. Client will be responsible for Customs & Duties in their respective country. Please allow one and a half weeks for international deliveries.